Art Specifications / Templates
We do not offer a Graphic Design / artwork correction service so it is important that your artwork is set up correctly to our templates and specifications.
Delays may occur if your artwork is set up incorrectly and we accept no responsibility for errors contained / supplied in your artwork.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ARTWORK:
- Your artwork must be supplied as high resolution PDF files, CMYK, 400 Dpi
- Fonts and images need to be embedded or outlined (converted to curves)
- Artwork must be set to the official Zenith templates below and sent as one file
- Artwork supplied on any other template will not be accepted
- Files must be in PDF form with the template removed
- Supply with artwork right up to the bleed lines
- Supply 2 x clearly labelled art files for the centre labels i.e. SIDE A / SIDE B
- Artwork is FINAL once sent so please ensure there are no spelling / grammatical / design errors. Any requests to resupply artwork after it has been printed will incur another print charge